segunda-feira, 12 de maio de 2008

It was so nice to get together again!!!!

Ciao a tutti!!!

Come stai? Va benne?

I am happy I invited my good friends I met in the Netherlands to come and visit me in Portugal.

I was even more happy when most of them accepted and were able to come. (... of course I was sorry for the ones that could not come.... next time we'll manage in a better way, I am sure, so everybody can come!!!!)

It was really nice to have you here.... to see Portugal, my house.... to share my space and understand so many things I shared with you for 2 years!

Here are some photos...

The food..... they were really enjoying... and it was all so familiar!!!!

(... we didn't have the chance to take pictures to the Pasteís de Belém we had.... were we too fast?!? ehehehehe)




Going around in....

Belém (Mosteiro dos Jerónimos and Torre de Belém)



Castelo de S. Jorge



At Ana's and Carlos house! It was a tasty and funny dinner!!!.... to remember the old times!



Cascais and Guincho... on the way to Cabo da Roca



... and something really typical.... we had dinner at Adega Machado, a restaurant with Fado!



Now.... good pictures from Lisboa, when seen from the S. Jorge's castle... and just next to this, Guincho!




I hope to see you soon.... Rome.... London.... it doesn't matter.... any place is OK!

Many Kisses!!!
Me

Sem comentários: