quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2007

This one is for you!!!!

Hello my friends! This post is specially dedicated to you, all around the world!!! Without any specific order, I think about you every day.... you all, in the Netherlands, Switzerland, Italy, France, Portugal, everywhere... far from a distance, close to my heart!

I want to share some pictures taken here, Luanda. I really like these pictures! You will see how different it is from the Netherlands...

As I write, there is the sound of a piano, over my shoulder... no, I am not working nor playing or singing in a band... :) I finished my very busy working day in the client, and I came to the hotel bar, just next door, and wait here for my lift back home... I feel tired, but now, with this soft and relaxing sound, I feel a lot better.... the ideas to write to you are flowing even better... :)

I am now surrounded by multinational people.... I can listen to people, speaking in Portuguese, Spanish, English, and French... I see native women passing by in the lobby dressed up with their traditional suits (which some I really love!!).... I can feel the heat... I can smell the red sand outside.... I can breathe here!!!!!









... interesting to see some people coming to me speaking in English as if they knew I am writing in English... Maybe I am thinking out loud? Maybe my face looks different when I think in English? ... don't know.... never will... not interesting... just curiosity!!! :)

My friends! I really miss you in this moment!!! I miss the great weekend in Zurich with Laura!!! The 100% telepathy with you, Guido! The NTA programmes and the Scheveningen dunes with Cesco!!! The crazy gifts of my crazy but very big friend Maria!! The fast, good and loyal friendship with Lucia!! The young but very responsible and honest Julien!! The surprising discovery of Ana's friendship!! Xavier's french lips!!! JP's mysteries!! Paul's internet sites!!! My close, but always far, portuguese neighbor Tania!!! The nice and funny to talk Fabio!!! .... ohhh... you are so many!!! ... so many names still to mention.... Kisses for all!!!

I will never forget!
Here and everywhere!



Kisses from your friend,

Inês

3 comentários:

RC disse...

Esse sotaque italiano, pah... mata-me!

Unknown disse...

Então como gostas muito, vou falar contigo sempre em inglês italiano!!!! Can I?

Bacione!!! Ci sentiamo presto!!!

Unknown disse...

Hello my dear,
as I told you just 2 minutes ago, you're so lovely!!!
I'm really missing you also...I'm missing your hearty and contagious laugh, I'm missing our gossip by msn, even if we were working so close and I'm missing all the other simple part of our normal but funny day!!!
But I'm happy to receive so great news from you, from your new job and new life out of office!!!!
Let's continue in that way...
kiss kiss
Laura