segunda-feira, 15 de outubro de 2007

... and now..... ladies and gentlemen..... Are you prepared?!?!?... eheheheh

Ohhhh Yessss !!!!

Every weekend is more and more surprising in this warm red sand country.... and this one... So many things to tell you... and also so many things to keep in BIIIGGGGGGGG secret!!!... eheheh

So.... as you know already, the weekend starts each..... can you guess? :) Thursday is the right answer!!!

So.... thursday was very nice.... first, because I prepared my very first dinner at home!... unfortunetely still alone, but I hope one of these days to invite someone.... who will be the first victim?!?!?..... any voluntiers? :)

After that, I went to a restaurant, not to eat, of course.... just for the company, and it was very nice.... on my left side, "Monster Taz" and "Tarzan"... on my right, "AMDMV" (my darling... you know it's you!!!...) and "Peter" (not Pan). Nice gang! My friend JS was a bit far, and that was a pity!!! :(

So... after that... almost everybody went to Palos... yes, yes... I know what you're thinking!!! ... I am always there.... but what can I say?!?!... I like it!!!

As I was "saying", we went there and stayed 'til 3:xx in the morning.... yes, the next day we had to work.... but it was very nice!!! And in the end, we meet there always people we know.... and in fact, at a certain moment, a blond guy comes to me with big smile!!! ... there he was, one of the guys I tryed to meet since I arrived, but he has been veryyyy busy..... It was nice to talk to him again... and in the end, he knows people I know too...... which takes me to a very important issue here in Luanda....

This city is very crowded.... but in the end, so small that we never know who knows who..... and we have to be very carefull !!!! ... believe me!!! I know what I am talking about!!!... correct MS? :)

So.... as I was saying... Thursday we went to dance at Palos... and Friday, we could not be so awake, of course.... to start the day, I ordered a double coffee!!! ... as if I was in the Netherlads!!! eheheheh

Friday we went to "Kintal da Tia Guida", a restaurant in the island! ... live music, with a nice band.... and... I confess... a nice singer!!! :)



That was the night of the truth!!! The night of a party at... Palos!!! (what can I say...)

The Marlboro & Ferrari party was very nice!!! We were 4... but only two invitations.... a word here and there, with the door man, and we could go inside!!! (now you can understand one good reason to go always to the same place!!!)... and we were there until.. late... and late we went home, back to sleep..... after 2 breakfasts!!! eheheh.... don't ask, please!!! ;)

Saturday, a day to enjoy the relaxing beach at Caribe! ... and guess what we did in the evening.... dance!!! This time, I skipped Palos, but I enjoyed alot too... Chill Out and Eden... the great Eden.... till..... the sun came up to say "Hello" to all of us!!! :)

To end up in a relaxing way, Mussulo!!! ... to be more precise, BarSSulo !!! ... can you believe the beach had beds?!?!?!? How did they know I needed it? heheheh.... and in fact, I took a great nap.... a 2 hour's nap!!! Sooooo niceeee !!!!

To finish the story, a very nice dinner.... with very nice "good wave people"... One of these days, I will write about "you" all!!!... I promise...

And that's it..... a crazy but relaxing weekend in this great land!!! ... for those who want to visit... prepare yourselves!!!!

Kisses to all!

And don't forget about me... because I will not forget about any of you, wherever you are!!!

Me

2 comentários:

Sérgio Vergamota disse...

...Soltaram-se, ou melhor, estão a soltar-se todas as emoções, sentimentos, afectos, que há tanto tempo estavam escondidos no secretismo do medo ou da insegurança que tinhas em mostrar a verdadeira Inês! Fico muito feliz por lêr poesia, prosa sentida, emoções partilhadas. Obrigado Inês. o Mundo seria muito menos maravilhoso se eu não te conhecesse...

Unknown disse...

Amiga, é tão bom ter-te cá!