quarta-feira, 21 de novembro de 2007

What a great trip!!!

Since 2003 I wanted to go to the desert of Namibe... it all started when I missed (for professional reasons...) a long weekend (and if I am not mistaken, it was exactly the same weekend... the Independence day of Angola, November 11th) with my brother, and he arrived with fantastic stories, fantastic photos, and a fantastic smile..... In my mind I was sure I had to go to Namibe... one day...!

Just after my arrival back to Angola in September this year, I finaly met some colleagues who had the same intention... Why not taking the chance to go?!?!... Let's do it!!!

I decided to go and take some friends of mine... the "Good wave people"... remember?

After asking to several people, and having the confirmation of all of them just some days before going, the final count was for 11 people in total, a very good number considering the house we rented and the car.... more than that, I suppose, someone would have been "less" confortable, but still possible... however, in the end we were 9 people... perfect number!!!

It all went very well in the end... the plain (I confess it was my greatest fear.... "those" plains....), the city, the house, the hiace, the weather, and most of all, the group of people I went with!!!... they are great... we all organized perfectly, and everything went smothly!...

As for the trip... here are some pictures... and the legends.... as for the rest that cannot come out of the pictures.... come with us next time and you will live it!...

Me, in the Tundavala!!! ... mother nature was so nice here!!!!...

Again, me... in the same place... believe me... we have soooo manyyy picture taken here, but not even one can show what there is to see... and feel!!!

Drinking the Strawberry Fanta juice and the N'Gola beer!!! Both are typical from Lubango!!! ... typical and good!!! :)

There it is.... for those who don't know it... Strawberry Fanta!!!

The famous beer of Lubango, Angola!!!!!

We were safe at home... too safe!!! Diáspora was his name!!!

Jesus Christ... but not the Superstar!

Almost all of us... at the top of the hill... with HIM!

Is this a sin?!?!?

The great Serra da Leba!

What a nice girl!!!... and modest!!! eheheh
Welwitschia, the flower of the desert.... only in Namibe!!!

The desert is something magnificent!!!!... I have no words....

Some of us, before leaving the house!!!

Nossa Senhora do Monte - Lubango!!! ... a church at the top of the hill...

The small, but famous church of Nossa Senhora do Monte - Lubango
As we waited the entire day for the plain, we decided to do something we haven't done so much... take some pictures.... !!! AHAHAHAH

In the plain, when we stoped in Benguela, back to Luanda!!!.... They are good and special friends!!!!

All together in the same photo... finally!!!

Kisses,
Me

2 comentários:

SolnaLua disse...

Suspiro... Lindo! It was nice, so nice!... If picture could show emotions, it would be even better! Kiss you, MDMV, with lots of love...

Peter disse...

Olá linda!
Que bom foi viver e partilhar estes momentos!! E que bom é revisitá-los agora, nas fotos.
Tão bom, tão bom!
Just keep smiling.