quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2008

Let me remind you...

... YOU are part of the "good wave people"!!!! Come oooonnnnn!!!! And you know it!!!

In fact there are lots of good people here... Portugal... a bit everywhere in the world... it's a good thing I got friends a bit everywhere... not just friends, but GOOD FRIENDS!!!

And... since I mention it... I can be in Angola... In Portugal... In the Netherlands... I could be no matter where ...

I DO NOT FORGET anyone who I share my life with!!!... No matter who... no matter when we met... no matter nothing... I miss everybody! This is the truth and nothing but the truth!!!

Inês

2 comentários:

SolnaLua disse...

YOU did it!!!! ; ))))

Love you, sweet heart.

Sweet kisses my special friend.

Still miss you...

Unknown disse...

É bom saber que não te esqueces!!!

Porque nós sabemos que esquecer-te não é de todo possível!