quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2008

I am finaly back in Angola!

Hello everybody!!!!

I am finaly back in Angola!!! :) ... the weather is warm, traffic is more or less the same, all my friends are here.... How I missed them all!!!! But finally we're back together!!!

As for the work, I was in fact too long apart... I did work in Lisbon, alot, but still, being here turn things quite easier and faster to solve!

As for the rest..... You know!... I was toooooooooo long apart!!! Even with hundreds of phone calls and messages.... thousands of words exchanged among all of us during these 35 days I was in Portugal, it was not the same....

We are a gang of 4 friends! We care about each other... we are happy if the others are happy... we share... we give... we put on a big smile when we see each other again... we are a very nice group!!!

After coming back from Portugal, one by one, I guess we all had a common feeling... The Angolan reality is sometimes what we see on television, and we wish to see it only there.... but in fact we realized friendship is soooo important here... the feeling of having and feeling so great things here... just because one of us is finally back again... we don't even have to say it... facial expressions say it all!!!

Yesterday I arrived to Luanda.... a turbulent flight was forgoten as soon I was out of the airport!!! My reception was great! Without details, some episodes... at the airport, at home, the cable men, the cleaning lady, at the office, the new "Princess castle", the nice dinner, the "so waited" surprise for the boys, back at home, the mosquito killing, 1:00 AM... 2:00 AM... 3:00 AM.... I was so tired... but so excited to be back, so energetic, so "mosquito's dinner"... I finally fell asleep... tired, but happy!

Thank you for being you!
Thank you for waiting for me!
Thank you!

Nice to be here again!!!

Inês

2 comentários:

Unknown disse...

It's so nice to have you back!!!

It will be so cool to share de Princesses' Castle with you!...

(And yes... At work it is good to know you're around!!!)

E agora que estou quase de partida outra vez, espero que tomes conta de tudo e todos por cá!...

Vou sentir saudades...

Unknown disse...

E eu?!?!?!? E eu!?!?! HEHEHEHEH...!!!!

Beijos para as duas... (Princesas!!!)