segunda-feira, 11 de fevereiro de 2008

So many things!!!

There are so many things I want to write.... so many people I want to write to.... just don't know where to start from...

First... my family... I miss you ALL!!!!... Thank you for everything!!!...

Then, my friends!

.... miga!... you are brave.... you have not been lucky these days, weeks..... but you can do it! We are all with you, waiting for you... and your smile!

.... MDMV and....... A big kiss to YOU!!!!!!!... and I don't need to write more!

.... All my friends, in PT, NL, IT, CH, FR, AO... everywhere ... A big kiss to all!!!!!

As for me, I am fine, even if life is not always easy here... let's say... I am surviving the best I can!!! :) ... in between the hard work, I split my time among friends, sun and good times...

And now my friends.... see you soon!!!

Kisses,
Me

1 comentário:

SolnaLua disse...

Feel always so... well, just so “! : )) ! ” when you make me enter in your life n’ in your blog.
I know… we know yes… n’ we just hope we’ll see you smile… always. Love n’ kisses.